Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I hate to say this, but...

Well, folks, I really, really don't want to say this, but as it stands right now, it looks like where the story current sits is the best place to pause things while I deal with several things going on in my life at the moment, one of which involves packing things up and preparing to move. Don't worry, though! I plan on updating the comic once things settle down and I settle into my new routine. In the mean time, though, I might post things like sketches and work model sheets, but most importantly, I plan on rebuilding the comic's buffer.

A large buffer has so far allowed me to keep posting comic week after week, for when I get sick, etc. I build it for you, my readers, so that you can come back, week after week, and see the continuing story of Kaleb, Tanya, and Benni while I have to be away doing other things, but for now, despite my best efforts over the past few months to keep it built up, time has caught up.

Right now, I can only guess when I will post more comics, but just to be safe, I will aim for March 3rd. I'll provide further updates as things progress, and you can always reach me via Twitter or Discord.

So, for now, I bid you all Happy New Year, and a happy 8th birthday from Forest Hill!

Regards,

Campion

P.S. - Since this is being announced so suddenly, If you'd like to make and send me any guest comics or fan art, you're more than welcome to, and I will post them here in leiu of comic updates when I get the chance!

Takua Wotter has reacted to this post.
Takua Wotter
You can unlock any door, if you only have the key.

I hope what ever is going on in your life gets better soon. take all the time you need.